Monday, August 31, 2009

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY


I miss AHS but couldn't go back for we had to settle the printing of photos for Art at bugis ): It must've been really crowded back there!


As for the celebration in SR....

Did a pollock with silver/gold painty markers + a white pen during the teacher's day performance!

No points for guessing which teacher's gonna get the card, haha! (that's the front of the card)



Colours not looking good here. Spoilt my markers during the process but I can always make more of these with my spoilt markers anyway :]

Quick, convenient, rather interesting outcome/process = :D


Oh, we cut up the ones with did with paint a few weeks back into pieces and here's a portion!





The performance was fine overall, I didn't pay much attention to it cause I was writing/drawing cards all the way. There was a play by the student's council, and performances by the dance team and choir. At least I was sitting down unlike thanksgiving! OH YES there were rather good cold jokes.


Everything ended at 930, I got really flustered once again so sorry about the very kanchiong tone I adopted. Plus my art mates were up there waiting for me so I had to be quick!

so we went around completing the cards for MsTeo (we drew diagrams on the page with labeling and she seemed to like it alot; rabiah brought her zimbabwe map!), handed the card to MdmTeo (from Annisaa and I), looked for MissKwa in the artroom...

AND TOOK PICTURES WITH VAISH WHO'S LEAVING FOR AUSTRALIA SOON!





Vaish, if you're ever reading this, I'll miss you! (your hair and eyes and legs eyelashes and smile HAHA). Keep in touch on facebook!!! :D Have fun over there with the kangaroos!!



I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO BACK TO AHS BUT I COULDN'T, I'M SO SORRY GUYS!!! ESPECIALLY RIANE GOH JIN YEN!!

TERIE said alot of people went back and now I totally miss going home with terie chen!!! ): ): ): ):

In the end, Nadiah Sarah Syairah had to take bus 80 down to bugis to get our photos printed for thursday and friday's mini art exhibition in school. The editing of photos plus everything took pretty long


that's the cool printer used to print our A2 sized photos! Its amazing how a printer works!



I made Anna Lim wait 2 plus hours for me cause of that!!! Think she finished an entire book during the wait. Oh, she got lost and ended up in woodlands instead of pasirris too. HAHHA. I'm still terribly sorry for making you wait so long my dear, good thing you always get lost when meeting me. At least the wait wouldn't seem so long :P


While waiting for the photos to get printed (at a NAFA shop), Syairah & I headed to Art friend (again) to get the mounting boards! Nadiah and Sarah decided to look for us since time was required to print the photographs.

Guess what, I went on a crazy paper-buying spree!! That included COLOURFUL tracing paper, patterned paper, textured paper and cards! Think that stack of paper cost me 11.20 bucks but its worth it! (or so I think) Got myself a tube of white acrylic paint and THE black 0.8 sign pen :]

Had a great time talking to Syairah, dashing across the road, screaming, (me) ranting like some crazy lunatic, (me) being crazy and (us) talking about random stuff yaye :D Oh and thanks for your songs babe!


Lo and behold, my paper collection at home!! (only a fifth are from today's trip, I think)



and that's not all I have, these I just the ones I buy in individual pieces.

Can't forget the bronze/gold/silver/metallicblue/pink/copper cards plus other packs of coloured paper plus my scraps can we?? :}




Great, so I rushed to the mrt station with Syairah (after a quick bite of some redbean pancake) since she had to rush to Orchard and I, Tampines. MET RIANEGOH, VIVIAN, KIATYIAN, HUIKIAN on the way so I squealed and hugged riane goh reallllll tight!

That darling sent me to the traffic light before the library, hehe!! Yeah, so I found Anna sitting comfortably on a sofa when I arrived, a thick book in hand but with just a few pages left O:

Finally had the chance to catch up with her! She even went to subway with me (she normally hates it)! Kaiying and Ashley came over to meet us for FROLICKS and that was awesome with gummy bears thankyou :D

as usual, ashley got her cup noodles and brought it up to my house :] Anna fell asleep on my bed! I don't know why this seems so short but that's about the best part of the day cause I finally got to meet up with Anna and the girls!!!!





Here are some overdue photos:

From Saturday's trip to bugis with my art mates:

The shop where I got my bailey's ice cream with mix-in gummy bears!


Look at the great variety of toppings!!


my mixed-in ice cream with gummy bears :D



From friday, Aston's with the girls:


WHEE :D



From the AEP exhibition:


were trying to look like part of the installation


The rest of the art peeps on a taxi while Linette and I were on Miss Kwa's car! Talk about coincidence!



Random:


LOOK FOR MY NAME!!!! I RAN 14 KM FOR WILL RUN! :D


Nic and I found popping candy while studying at the airportt!! :D


DOESN'T THIS LOOK FAMILIAR, SYAI??



From Thanksgiving/national day:


after dinner at pastamania! JESLIN! :D


post-thanksgiving concert! SuAnn! :D


I look like I'm about to kill somebody with my flute!! I LIKE THIS PHOTO :D


NIC AND I!! :D


Nat Jeslin and I saw this while we were heading to Kovan Kobayashi for lunch HAHHA!!




BTW MY EXTERNAL HARDDRIVE DIED YESTERDAY AND ALL DATA WERE LOST. Hopefully I'll be able to retrieve the information! (AND THANKS YOU!)


& TO MY DEAREST JESLIN ENG JIA LIN and YEOH SU ANN, sorry I couldn't go to MOF (or meet you guys for dinner), I bet you guys had alot of fun at Suann's house eh!! I guess that means we can go to MOF another day too!! :D



Goodnight people!

No comments: